The History Museum is always looking for volunteers to support ongoing activities. If you are interested in volunteering to support the museum, please contact the museum. Some of the activities volunteers support are:
- scanning photos and organizing in the Past Perfect software application
- researching Mansfield history specific topics for publication and archive
- assist in museum hosted events as a guide or greeter
- create your own museum project through history research, museum display, videos or wherever your creative talents are
Friends of the Museum
The Mansfield Friends of the Museum is a committee of the Mansfield Historical Society. Our goal is to make it easy for people to get involved and help support the museum. For more information, take a look at our page on this site or contact Cindy Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can donate to the museum in various ways, which include:
Tree of Life donation
In the Tree of Life, each Golden Leaf (and the Bronze Stones below) represents a Tree of Life Donor contribution.
There are five levels of Tree of Life Donor Contributions:
Tree Leaf (3 levels):
upper leaves ($500)
Stone (2 levels):
small bronzed stones ($1000)
large bronzed stones ($5000)
(Each may be personalized with text.)
Merchant contributions through your store purchases
1. Register for a Kroger Plus Card at kroger.com/account/create, if you don't already have one.
2. Once you have a Kroger Plus Card, visit Kroger Community Rewards Page at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and sign in.
3. Select view your rewards details.
4. Select Edit under Community Rewards.
5. Find and select Mansfield Historical Society (#90181) and click "Enroll"
***The Kroger Program requires that you re-enroll each year after August 1***
Tom Thumb Good Neighbor Program
1. Sign up for a Tom Thumb Rewards Card
2. Complete the Good Neighbor Program form to designate which charity you would like to donate a portion of your shopping dollars to go to.
3. Our organization (charity) number is 13849. Both forms should be turned into the Customer Service Desk at Tom Thumb
Through shopping at smile.amazon.com the museum will receive a donation from Amazon through your purchases there. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
North TX Giving Day